- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
- [ x Used code blocks with ``` to format my code examples like JSON or logs properly.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I have a “middle man” between my app and squidex (using YARP in a .NET backend) which takes care of retrieving auth tokens for interacting with the Squidex API.
Today I noticed that I was getting 401 errors, and it seems an Squidex auth token that was working, stopped working (it hasn’t expired).
I have logic to get a new token when the old one expires, so it isn’t that it’s expired, it just seems to have stopped working.
Not sure if this is related, but I’ve noticed I’ve been prompted to log in when going to https://cloud.squidex.io/ today (on more than one occasion).
The auth tokens continue to work until they expire.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Not sure how to reproduce this one. I’ll keep an eye on it here, add some logging to my api to see if I can get something useful for debugging purposes.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version