- Read the following guideline: Troubleshooting and Support - Squidex. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
- Used code blocks with ``` to format my code examples like JSON or logs properly.
- Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- Bug report
- Performance issue
- Documentation issue or request
In my use case i need a method to get an URL and some settings like credentials for an external API that i use inside a Prepare Query script and other scripts
It seems logical that single content schemas would be a nice place to keep settings like that and
should be accessible from scripts by their schema names without need to hardcode their id inside scripts.
- Self hosted with docker
- Self hosted with IIS
- Self hosted with other version
- Cloud version