- [X] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [X] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When ever we have 20 contents inside a nested field, the drag and drop functionality is being disabled.
When I add one more field into it, this disable the drag and drop
The drag and drop feature on the editor is still available no matter how many field on a nested field I have on the editor
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Create a new content then add more that 21 field on it’s nested field
App Name: N/A
- [X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [X] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [X] Edge
If i remember correctly, we can have the drag and drop function on the editor no matter how many fields we have on a nested field.
Is there any options we need to specify to prevent the drag and drop function on the editor to be active no matter how many fields in a nested field we add?