I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Having a schema with a dateTime attribute, when trying to create a new instance of the schema through the API, passing a full ISO 8601 date string will fail the attribute validation.
I expect ISO 8601 to accept milliseconds, like so: YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss.sssZ.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Create schema with datetime attribute.
- Through the REST API create schema instance with ISO8601 date (e.g. “2020-02-02T12:00:00.000Z”)
You’ll get a 400 Bad Request, when that shouldn’t happen.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version