- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I have three schemas:
- Element, belongs to one…
- Group, belongs to one …
The relationships between these schema’s are defined using reference fields. So an element has a reference to a group. And a group has a reference to an application.
In both reference fields the option “Resolve Reference” is enabled.
When adding a new Element the reference are very nicely resolved.
But in the list view only the last part is resolved. And the first part displays a guid.
To see exactly the same as when adding a new element.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [X] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
Sorry don’t have a clue where to start searching. Otherwise i would have commited a PR.