- [ x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When I try to create a new schema I’m not able to use any capital letter for the naming. In the “demo blog app” there are schema names with capital letters.
Use capital letters for schema names.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Add a new schema and try to use a capital letter.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x ] Cloud version
- [ x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge