MongoDB configuration consideration

Yes, thats correct, …

Okay thanks, i’ll see what i can get from the DB team tomorrow, we will try first to the delete the indexes, and see what happens.

1 Like

We see something like this:

“2020-04-22T11:34:33.790+0000 E INDEX [TTLMonitor] ttl indexes require the expireAfterSeconds field to be numeric but received a type of object, skipping ttl job for: { v: 2, key: { Created: 1 }, name: “Created_1”, ns: “AZSTCDBEventstore.Projections_History”, expireAfterSeconds: { $numberDouble: “3.1536E+07” } }”,
“2020-04-22T11:34:33.790+0000 E INDEX [TTLMonitor] ttl indexes require the expireAfterSeconds field to be numeric but received a type of object, skipping ttl job for: { v: 2, key: { Expires: 1 }, name: “Expires_1”, ns: “AZSTCDBEventstore.RuleEvents”, expireAfterSeconds: { $numberDouble: “0.0” } }”

I don’t know what this is, sorry. I have never seen it. I just use the official driver to create indexes.

Perhaps we have an incompatibility here: https://docs.mongodb.com/drivers/driver-compatibility-reference#c-net-driver-compatibility

I’ll look into that, we deleted the indexes and now it seems to be working

1 Like

@Sebastian is there any consideration to make when updating squidex to a new version on a mongodb cluster? or should it just be changing the docker image and then it works?

I just do a rolling update, thats it.

Thanks ! :slight_smile: