[IMPLENTED] Permanent deletion

Yes, To delete events, we need a method like RemoveSchemaEvents (DomainId schemaId). This method will actually be set to be called before batch registration, like “TruncateSchema = true” on BulkUpdateDto model. Thus, all contents and events of the relevant schema will be cleared. A clean registration will then take place. Can you help improve this?

In this way, we can completely clean the data that will turn into garbage before collective recording.

I will not implement that. The reason is that some users have business rules that need to run on every deletion. Of course you can have methods to bypass everything, but I think it is not worth it. Squidex is not a general-purpose database.

I think that developing this option on the model will contribute to the product. It also provides support for data gdpr. But you still know. With a special development, I can write this on my side.

But you can already delete content, GDPR compliant. With the new option of course.

Are you doing a new development on this topic?
When can you improve ? I will also code on my own needs.

Thank you

It takes a while to deploy it to the cloud, but I will merge it today. The change adds a permanent flag to all asset and contentr deletion endpoints.

Can you tell us how we can use development and how it works?
Is it in the “feature / status” package?

Thank you.

The dev packages are always the versions number in the build pipeline:

So dev-5647 in this case.

how it works hard delete?

The delete endpoint for assets and contents has a query parameter ?permanent=true, the same for all bulk endpoints.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.