[SOLVED] Frontend Bugs (Datepicker Dropdown etc.)

Hi @Sebastian

I downloaded the master repository on github. Publish backend & frontend codes. Run solutions.
Datepicker days are mixed. dropdowns are disrupting in reference selections. there are many errors.

Can you make a new version by checking?

• [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.

I’m submitting a…

• [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • [X] Bug report
  • [ ] Performance issue
  • [ ] Documentation issue or request

Current behavior

Expected behavior

Minimal reproduction of the problem

Environment

• [ ] Self hosted with docker
  • [X] Self hosted with IIS
  • [X] Self hosted with other version
  • [ ] Cloud version

Version: [VERSION]

Browser:

• [X] Chrome (desktop)
  • [ ] Chrome (Android)
  • [ ] Chrome (iOS)
  • [ ] Firefox
  • [ ] Safari (desktop)
  • [ ] Safari (iOS)
  • [ ] IE
  • [ ] Edge

Thank you, but I need concrete, reproducible bug reports, otherwise they have very little value for me.

@Sebastian

for example 24.12.2020 not saturday…

1 Like

Thanks. Looks like a localization issue and easy to fix

Previous versions did not have such a problem.

Can you run a generic test for the master repository? There were also problems in relational areas here. Although the selected areas go well in the backend, there are problems in the frontend. I will be adding them as a screenshot. Do you plan to release a new version like 5.3 version after doing the general tests?

I think it happened when I introduced localization for the datetime picker. I am using this function. I guessing you are the US or so and because of your timezone a local offset is applied before formatting my dates and therefore your week days are wrong and they look okay on my machine:

EDIT: Just realized that it is monthIndex and not month. I hate javascript (sometimes).