- [ x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [x] Documentation issue or request
Using OData string functions like “toupper()” and “tolower()” returns error “OData operation is not supported for query”
That toupper() or tolower() would work in OData filter allowing for developer implemented case insensitive comparison.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [x] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
I may be using it wrong, so an example may be all I need. I have no problem using startswith and endswith, just the two methods that manipulate the field.