- [x ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
The current ISO language code for sweden is wrong (and others, but we need the swedish code to be correct)
The current value for this ISO code is: sv-SE, which should be sv to be compliant with the ISO 639-1 standard
I expect the correct language code.
Any chance for fixing this?
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge