- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When uploading a file that shares a file name with another file in another assets folder, the file is flagged as a duplicate and not uploaded.
I expected that files are only treated as duplicates when in the same folder.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
1 ) create two asset folders
2 ) upload the same asset ( or two with the same filename ) into both folders
3 ) see ‘duplicate asset’ failure
- [ x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge