- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
All my folders and assets are not listed in squidex anymore, after we updated the container image from 5.3.0 to 5.4.0 - All the assets are still in the blob container on Azure.
The strange thing is the filter bar is showing there is some assets:
But the api request does not return anything:
The container logs does not show any errors.
All the assets that I reference from a content item is also gone.
I expect all my folders and assets to be there
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Upload assets when on version 5.3.0
Upgrade to 5.4.0
- [ x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ x] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge